NAM at a glance
We at NAM, are a Tokyo-based active investment manager with over 90 billion USD in AUM, offering a broad range of products. Integrating asset management capabilities of Nippon Life Group, we have been serving our clients with services across asset classes since the start of our establishment. We believe our value creation, stems from one philosophy honed over two decades: "A research-intensive approach will lead to superior and consistent investment results". Our philosophy is practiced by seasoned professional teams, in disciplined decision making processes. Their views are underpinned with strenuous researches for the realization of sustainable returns in the long-term. In equity investment, we are recognized as owning one of the largest analyst bodies in Japan, which can capture the "hidden jewels" of assets in this country. We are also an ESG front-runner in Japan and are proud of our incomparable experience in the responsible investment arena. With this background, we offer unique investment opportunities by leveraging the group's investment capabilities and its global network.
Being your partner in success, is our goal.
- Investment Advisory Contract
4.27 trillion Yen
- Investment Trust
Net Asset Amount
6.41 trillion Yen
As of the end of March 2017
*AUM includes Investment advisory business.
- the Group’s commitment
- by integrating all of the Nippon Life Group's capabilities and expertise.
- 300+ institutional clients
- The top-ranked with the largest AUM in the private pension market in Japan.
- 300 distributors
- Approx 300 distributors throughout Japan.
- 130+ professionals
- a stable organization of talented individuals, which pursues long-term sustainable excess return.
- Frontrunner in ESG
- Signatory to the PRI, and acceptance of principles for Japan’s Stewardship Code.