(Handing of Customer's Personal Information)
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
NAM is committed to the appropriate management, usage and protection of the customer's personal information ("personal information") with a keen awareness of the importance of protecting such information. We will maintain and improve this policy with the aim of pursuing the appropriate protection of personal information.
2. Purpose of personal Information
NAM uses personal information exclusively for the following purposes in the areas of investment advisory business, investment trust management business and incidental activities:
- To make sales solicitations of our products and notify customers of our services in the above business fields.
- To assess the adequacy of our provision of products and services in light of the principle of appropriateness.
- To verify the identity of customers or confirm their proxies.
- To report investment results and asset balance to customers.
- To implement clerical tasks relating to transactions with customers.
- To conduct research and development for financial products and services through market surveys, data analyses, questionnaires, etc.
- To conduct more appropriate and smooth transactions with customers.
3. Provision of Personal Information
NAM may offer personal information to outside parties to the extent required when we have obtained the prior consent of the customers themselves, when we entrust business activities to such outside parties for the purpose of personal information use, when the provision of information is required by relevant laws or regulations or when such information is necessary for public benefit.
4. Management of Personal Information
NAM devises appropriate measures in order to ensure the accuracy and safe management of personal information.
NAM devises measures required for the prevention of unauthorized access to personal information and other improper use.
5. Disclosure, Correction, Discontinued Usage and Deletion of Personal Information
If a customer requests disclosure, correction, discontinued usage or deletion of their own personal information, NAM will promptly respond to such requests after identification of the customer except under unacceptable circumstances.
6. Organization Structure
NAM appoints the Responsible Supervisors for the Management of Personal Information in order to assure the proper management of personal information.
NAM familiarizes all of its staff members thoroughly with the proper handling of personal information in daily business by holding seminars on the protection and proper management of personal information.
7. Compliance with Relevant Laws and Regulation
NAM observes laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information when handling personal information.
8. Creation, Maintenance and Improvement of the Compliance Manual
NAM has formulated internal rules and a compliance manual in order to carry out this policy. It familiarizes all of its staff members with those rules and manual while implementing, maintaining and constantly improving them.
9. Comments from Customers regarding Personal Information
We accept comments from customers regarding the handling of personal information at the consultation desk telephone number below in order to ensure the handling of information in an appropriate manner;
Consultation Service Desk Telephone
|Legal and Compliance Department||tel. 03-5533-4920|
|Business hours||9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday except Public holidays and New Years holidays|